2/24/23 Fab Finds: Coastal Classics
1. Beach bonfire or clam bake? Pack this striped sweater to toss on to stay warm.
2. On the beach or off, this wide-brim Panama hat protects your face from the sun.
3. Stay cool on hot days in this chambray shift dress.
4. Carry everything from your farmers’ market bounty to beach essentials in this straw tote.
5. For a seaside dinner, pair these raffia block heel sandals with your favorite dress.
6. And don’t forget to add the finishing touch to your outfit with these rattan drop earrings.
7. Casual summer outfits are made better (and more stylish) with platform slide sandals.
8. Breezy linen ankle pants can be worn for a casual dinner or as a swim coverup.
9. You’ll be chic on the beach in this cotton, striped tunic cover-up.
10. Cute colorblock one-piece swimsuit is stylish and versatile.