6/30/23 Ann Taylor Fab Finds
1. Striped oversized shirt is casual and polished for warm summer days.
2. Crossover slide sandals have intricate stitching and a low heel for maximum comfort.
3. Dressed-up shorts have a braided belt and come in vibrant shades of blue and yellow.
4. Summery floral dress is perfect for bridal and baby showers and lunch with the girls.
5. Accessorize all your summer outfits with this adorable bucket bag.
6. Smocked ruffle neck top is a cinch to style with white jeans, pants, or shorts.
7. This pretty, relaxed kimono is great for those who want light coverage for their arms.
8. Pull your look together with this chain straw hat.
9. Wear this dotted shell outside while exploring town and toss on a cardigan to pop inside for lunch.
10. Hot flashes and night sweats are no match for this cool and comfy embroidered PJ set.