The sweetest day of the year is coming up soon, and I’ve been eyeing a lot of pretty, feminine things that lighten my heart and make me smile.
My wonderful husband always buys me red roses, chocolates and a little special surprise for Valentine’s Day. Some years I give him a hint about what that surprise might be! – wink, wink, LOL! -You too?
Here’s a round-up of 10 sweet and stylish Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her... gentlemen! Or ladies, treat yourself!
Valentine’s Day Gifts to Make You Feel Like the Queen of Hearts
1. Jersey Midi Dress – I’m a romantic so wearing red at Valentine’s Day never gets old. This bold, modern dress has such a cheerful, playful vibe and modern fit, you’ll want to scoop it up fast. It’s perfect for any type of Valentine’s Day celebration whether it’s with your honey or your besties.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick – OOhlala,! This limited-edition collector’s lipstick comes in the prettiest gold tube covered in tiny hearts. There are 5 shades that are perfect for kissable lips on Valentine’s Day.
3. Pointelle Sweater – This vibrant carnation pink sweater with geometric pointelle stitching is cozy, cute and cuddly. It’s great for a casual V-Day celebration and will transition you right into spring.
4. Tear Drop Earrings – A chic pair of teardrop earrings with antique rose stones adds subtle glamour to a dressy or casual look.
5. Freshwater Pearl Cuff – Pearls are always classy and youthful too when worn in such a modern cuff setting.
6. Box of Chocolates – For your sweetheart with the sweet tooth, this 16-pieces set of chocolates is full of flavor and love – Nice gift for anyone!
7. Printed Square Scarf – This delicate, big cat print silk scarf adds a touch of elegance to any look.
8. Cheetah Short Pajamas – Delicate lace trim mixes with a fierce cheetah print in a luxe, short pajama set that elevates the sexy factor for Valentine’s Day.
9. Faux Leather Crossbody Bag – I adore red bags and there are so many out there this spring. This quilted crossbody with the gold chain is the perfect size and a fantastic price. Check it out.
10. Rose Sweatpants – Cozy loungewear in February? Yes, please! Treat yourself or a gal pal to a night in, and kick back in these cozy and cute floral-print sweatpants.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.