The sweetest day of the year is coming up soon, and I’ve been eyeing a lot of pretty, feminine things that lighten my heart and make me smile.
My wonderful husband always buys me red roses, chocolates, and a little special surprise for Valentine’s Day. Some years I give him a hint about what that surprise might be! – wink, wink, LOL! -You too?
Here’s a round-up of 10 sweet and stylish Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her... gentlemen! Or ladies, treat yourself!
Valentine’s Day Gifts to Make You Feel Like the Queen of Hearts
1. Heart Sweater – Wear your heart on your sleeve, literally, in this bold heart-patterned cashmere sweater. It adds a sweet, sophisticated style to your favorite jeans and is perfect for either a Galentine’s Day celebration or Valentine’s Day dinner with your sweetie.
2. Patent Leather Crossbody Bag – I adore red bags, and there are so many out there this spring. This structured camera crossbody bag with contrast leather trim is a perfect size and at a fantastic price. Check it out.
3. Lounge Pants – If your idea of a perfect Valentine’s Day is lounging around the house with a good book or movie, these stretch cotton lounge pants from Vineyard Vines are for you. Pink and red hearts surround Vineyard Vines’ signature whale on these pants that are perfect for chilling on a chilly day.
4. Graphic T-Shirt – A super soft crewneck tee sports a fun graphic that suggests you’re never really alone on Valentine’s Day.
5. Heart Hoop Earrings – A chic pair of hoop earrings with pavé stones adds subtle glamour to a dressy or casual look.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick – OOhlala,! This limited-edition collector’s lipstick comes in the prettiest gold tube covered in tiny hearts. There are 5 shades that are perfect for kissable lips on Valentine’s Day.
7. Pointelle Sweater – This vibrant red sweater with a scallop-trim neckline and boggle detail on the sleeves is cozy, cute, and cuddly. It’s great for a casual V-Day celebration and will transition you right into spring.
8. Square Neck Sheath Dress – I’m a romantic, so wearing red on Valentine’s Day never gets old. This bold, modern dress has such a cheerful, playful vibe and modern fit, you’ll want to scoop it up fast. It’s perfect for any type of Valentine’s Day celebration, whether it’s with your honey or your besties.
9. Printed Oblong Scarf – This delicate, big heart print scarf adds a touch of elegance and whimsy to any look.
10. Hearts Tights – Stylish hearts pair with a built-in mid-thigh shaper with these SPANX tights designed with comfy, luxe yarns, and a soft waistband that offers support without being too tight.
Happy Valentine’s Day!