Talbots’ Final Summer Sale is happening now, and you don’t want to miss it. This sale offers an additional 70% off already marked-down merchandise, plus 25% off new merchandise. Time is running out to shop and save.
Here are a few of my favorite new arrivals.
Here are a few of my favorite marked-down sale items at 70% off.
1. Chilly day at the beach or on the boat? Grab this striped v-neck sweater, tie it around your shoulders, and set sail!
2. I’ve seen a lot of cute slides this summer, but this pair of seersucker slide sandals are definitely the cutest.
3. Wear it alone on the weekends or under a blazer during the week. Either way, this split neck, polka dot shell top is fresh and fun.
4. While jeans may not seem like a very practical choice for summer, you’ll be glad you grabbed this pair of modern, ankle-length straight leg jeans for $45.
5. Pure cotton and sunny seersucker stripes make this modern blazer an easy choice for summer.
6. A denim dress with feminine details? Yes, please! The denim flounce dress checks all the boxes for the perfect, summer denim dress.
7. A light layer with a unique ombré dip-dyed effect, this cardigan sweater is so pretty in shades of purple.
8. Here’s another pretty striped summer sweater. This one would be ideal for an outdoor lunch on a cool day. I love the colored stripes and how nicely this would pair with so many colors.
9. Clean stripes and shoulder button details make this striped, sleeveless mockneck sweater a classic choice for summer.
9. An early morning walk calls for a layering piece like this colorblock 1/4 zip pullover. With moisture-wicking fabric and UPF 50+ sun protection, you can toss this in your beach bag in case the wind shifts on the water.
11. If you’re tired of joggers but still want a pair of pants that are comfortable and polished, these slim drawstring crop pants are a perfect solution.
Shop more Red Hanger Sale finds here: