Going, going, Gone! Today is the last day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Fantastic fall clothing hugely discounted today, will go back to full price on Monday, August 7th. ( Yes, it really will!).
So if you have been humming and hawing about buying something because you’ve been busy, or you just couldn’t get your head into fall, watch out. You may be kicking yourself tomorrow. Here’s one last look at just a few of the HUNDREDS OF HUGE SAVINGS at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Jeans- When it comes to Jeans, I’m a Paige jeans fan.( NYDJ are also good) I love the fit and fantastic quality. Paige are my go to jeans. Here are four that are great styles that make excellent fall wardrobe staples ALL ON sale at big savings:
- Newest Trend- Frayed hem. The Asymmetrical cut is different from what I’ve seen making them unique and the fray isn’t overboard – just a nice nod to the trend.
- Shell Pink– Everyone needs a pair of colored jeans in their wardrobe and this soft pink is a gorgeous neutral that looks fab with white now, or with olive and black in the fall.
- Bootcut– Gotta love the classic bootcut. That perfect little flare balances your hips and gives you an hourglass shape.
- Classic skinny – My go-to jeans. They have a high waist, great shape and just enough of a faded wash to still look rich and classy.
Since I wear a lot of jeans I’m always on the lookout for cute sweaters and tops that look luxurious or add personality. Here are a few sweaters still in stock but going fast!
I like these tops but they won’t last long…
- Ruffle sweater – If you have a small bust or you just want to make your waist look tiny then this sweater is very flattering. The pretty ruffle across the shoulders and bust draw there, making your shoulders look wider and your waist look narrow. Plus, it’s such a feminine top and so originial!
- Tie it up Sweater – Have you notice these sweaters everywhere in the last few weeks? Sweaters that tie or knot up are popular for fall. This rich purple shade is nice with gray and looks magnificent with black. It’s such a gorgeous fall shade.
- Plush, cozy sweater – Here’s a snuggle sweater if I ever saw one. This super soft, cozy sweater makes you want to curl up up by a fireplace but won’t leave you feeling scratchy. Love the burnt red color too. Imagine this come September among all those fall leaves.
- Boyfriend cardigan – It’s always handy to have a sweater like this in your fall wardrobe but be sure it’s good quality like this one that’s been kissed with a hint of cashmere.
These are all top brands at fantastic prices. They make wonderful transition pieces to carry you into fall and winter.
Also, Did you see Best buys on winter coats?
How about Best Buys under $150?
There are also lots of Awesome Tops with Sleeves on Sale.
This is your last chance to save big for fall so do Check the Nordstrom sale. It ends Monday- for real!