Going, going, gone! This is the last weekend to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Fantastic fall clothing hugely discounted today, will go back to full price on Monday, August 6th. (Yes, it really will!).
So if you have been hemming and hawing about buying something because you’ve been busy, or you just couldn’t get your head into fall, watch out. You may be kicking yourself Monday. Here’s one last look at just a few of the HUNDREDS OF HUGE SAVINGS at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Dresses – When it comes to dresses, I’m a fan of a classic sheath dress. I love the fit and polished look. But there are plenty of occasions that call for a different style dress. Here are five great styles of dresses that make excellent fall wardrobe staples ALL ON sale at big savings:
- Star Neckline Crepe Sheath Dress – A uniquely shaped neckline and richly hued crepe make this sheath a standout.
- Sleeveless Wrap Dress – Everyone needs a wrap dress, and this floral print one with ruffles will make an seemless transition into fall.
- Colorblock Fit & Flare – Gotta love a flattering fit and flare dress. A trio of tones in a textured knit is ready to take on the day with you.
- Tie-Front Plaid Sheath Dress – Shake up your office attire with this plaid sheath dress that’s anything but boring with an eye-catching tie front.
- Asymmetrical Maxi Dress – This breezy dress features a ruffled neckline and asymmetrical hem for a touch of off-kilter charm.
Since the cold weather isn’t too far off, I’m on the lookout for cute sweaters and tops that look luxurious or add personality to my outfit. Here are a few sweaters still in stock but going fast!
I like these tops but they won’t last long…
- Modern, Cozy Cardigan – Here’s a snuggle sweater if I ever saw one. This super soft, cozy sweater makes you want to curl up up by a fireplace but won’t leave you feeling scratchy. Imagine this come September when you are snuggled up next to the fire with your favorite book.
- Twist Front Sweater – Have you notice these sweaters everywhere in the last few weeks? Sweaters that tie or knot are popular for fall. This shade of orange is nice with gray and looks magnificent with black. It’s such a gorgeous fall shade.
- Scallop Edge Sweater – At first glance this sweater looks simple, but upon closer look, it is anything but plain. Graceful scallops at the neck and hem sweeten the look of a a simple pullover that’s available in a rainbow of solid colors.
- Wrap Style Sweater – If you have a small bust or you just want to make your waist look tiny, then this sweater is very flattering. This sweater makes your shoulders look wider and your waist look narrow. Plus, it’s such a feminine top and so original!
- Side Zip Sweater – It’s always handy to have a sweater like this in your fall wardrobe. A variety of stitch patterns keep things fresh in this cotton-blend sweater with a side zip that reveals a color-blocked cutout.
Bags – I like to switch up my bags with each season. In the fall, I love the dark, rich colors that are symbolic of the falling leaves.
Here are a few of my favorite bags for fall. But hurry, they are going fast, and if you don’t shop now, you’ll miss out.
Kate Spade Pebbled Leather Hobo – You can never go wrong with a Kate Spade bag. Keep your look pretty and polished with this pebbled-leather hobo.
Suede and Leather Satchel – Rebecca Minkoff takes a detour from her signature look with this lightly structured suede satchel crowned by a top handle and an optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Also available in black and gray.
Colorblock Envelope Clutch – For your next date night or girls’ night out, grab this ultra-modern clutch with sharp lines, bold geometry and vibrant colorblocking.
Leather and Suede Crossbody Bag – An everyday bag is a must. This compact leather and suede crossbody bag with hand-laced detailing serves as a versatile option for everyday wear.
Frye Large Leather Hobo Bag – This spacious hobo features a rolled top handle and optional crossbody strap to multiply your styling options. Plenty of pockets—including an exterior zip pocket perfect for stashing your phone—to keep essentials organized.
These are all top brands at fantastic prices. They make wonderful transition pieces to carry you into fall and winter.
Also, Did you see Best buys on winter coats?
This is your last chance to save big for fall so do Check the Nordstrom sale. It ends Sunday – for real!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.