Get to Know Fabulous after 40
Fabulous after 40 is an online Fashion and Beauty site and social media community that publishes daily rich content on a daily basis to help women 40, 50 and beyond to look Stylish and feel Confident.
With over 120,000 Visitors a month and 28,000+ members, Deborah Boland has created THE place to be for women seeking style advice, beauty news, trend information, shopping sources, exclusive deals, and personal connection with other like-minded fashionistas.
At Fabulous after 40 members are highly engaged with Deborah and her guest experts making them credible sources of information to women 40, 50 and beyond want to look and feel their best.
At Fabulous after 40 members, connect, learn, share information, and make an impact.
By partnering with various brands and organizations, Fabulous after 40 provides their community with in-the-know information through:
How Fabulous After 40 Began
Fabulous after 40 began in 2007 when Deborah Boland, a former Executive TV Producer and Host became frustrated with dressing over 40.
Deborah’s Message Right then and there, Deborah declared that “Life is too short to be Frumpy” and made it her mission come to the rescue by creating an 40+ online magazine and community that provides up to the minute style advice, inspiration, and resources all delivered with a fun dose of humor.
I’m committed to helping women look the best they can at the age they are – modern, vibrant, classy and Age-Amazing™, as I like to say.
Quite simply, I help you Tweak Your Chic® so you look and feel FABULOUS.”
You can trust Deborah as “the right choice” because she has over 20 years of television, fashion and PR experience. As a Leading Style Expert for women over 40, and host of Fabulous after 40, Deborah can help you look dress more chic and feel better about yourself and how you present to the world!
The result? You’ll turn heads and radiate class and confidence which can help you be successful in all areas of your life. “I can’t wait to help you look Fabulous no matter what your age!”
Join the Fabulous after 40 Community “I’m thrilled to invite you become a member of our dynamic community!” — Deborah
Members of the Fabulous after 40 community join for support, fun and friendship—you know, the girlfriend interaction women crave—but leave with so much more … feeling strengthened, uplifted, excited, confident and with empowered to change their not just the way they dress, but the way they live their lives as a vibrant mature woman or influencers.
Join the Fabulous after 40 community in the following ways:
- Comment on the posts on this website. I’d LOVE to know what you think!
- Follow Fabulous After 40 on Twitter
- Like Fabulous after 40 on Facebook
- Watch Fabulous After 40 on YouTube
- Follow and Pin with Fabulous After 40 on Pinterest
- Put us in one of your circles at Google +
- Attend one of my online webinars or offline workshops
- Ask a question by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send me photos of yourself. If you wore a great outfit and have a good quality picture of it, send it to me to be featured on the site
- Subscribe to my blog feed so you get updated automatically when we post something new
- Or subscribe to my newsletter to get updates once a week
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Fabulous after 40 works with brands that align with the Fabulous after 40 Mission. Brands add tremendous value to the Fabulous after 40 community. Brands are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Sponsor a feature contest
- Sponsor a blog post
- Advertise in our weekly newsletter
- Partner on social media campaigns, including, blog tours and blogger outreach, off-site events, etc.
- Provide giveaways/samples, offering products that benefit community members.
- Offer downloadable e-coupons for products that benefit community members.
- Sponsor a F40 Twitter/Facebook/Google+ hangouts
- Provide product or services at live events, conferences, fundraisers, etc.
Companies and organizations Fabulous after 40 has worked with include: Aveeno, P & G , Motorola, Karen Kane, TJ Max, Naturalizer, NYDJ, Conair, Yuko Hair, Fabrizzio Gianni, Foxcroft, Slimpressions, Hold Your Haunches, More magazine, Strivectin, People Style Watch, Marie Bruns Jewelry, and Dobbin Clothing, InStyle Magazine, Karina Dresses, Fabrizio Gianni, People Stylewatch, Roen Chen, Fit4U, Michael Kors. If you are interested in sponsorship information and opportunities, please visit our sponsorship opportunities page or contact us.