Get to Know Fabulous after 40
Fabulous after 40 is an online Fashion and Beauty community that publishes rich content on a daily basis to help women 40, 50 and beyond to look Stylish and feel Confident.
With over 170,00 unique Visitors a month and 30,000 subscribers, Deborah Boland has created THE place to be for women seeking style advice, beauty news, trend information, shopping sources, exclusive deals, and personal connection with other like-minded fashionistas.
At Fabulous after 40 members are highly engaged with Deborah and her guest experts, making them credible sources of information to women 40, 50 and beyond want to look and feel their best.
At Fabulous after 40 members, connect, learn, share information, and make an impact.
By partnering with various brands and organizations, Fabulous after 40 provides their community with in-the-know information through:
How Fabulous After 40 Began
Fabulous after 40 began in 2006 when Deborah Boland, a former Executive TV Producer and Host became frustrated with dressing over 40.
“I realized that dressing after 40 is challenging! Your body is changing, your lifestyle is shifting gears, and stylish images of women “our age” are nowhere to be found. It’s easy to fall off the style track and start feeling invisible. If you’ve always loved fashion and prided yourself on your appearance, this can be pretty depressing!”
Deborah’s Message: Right then and there, Deborah declared that “Life is too short to be Frumpy” and made it her mission come to the rescue by creating an 40+ online magazine and community that provides up to the minute style advice, inspiration, and resources all delivered with a fun dose of humor.
“I hear you when you say you don’t want to look like your teenage daughter, but you don’t want to look like an old lady either and that’s why Fabulous After 40 is here to support you and cheer you on.
I help you Tweak Your Chic® so you can look and feel stylish, classy and Age-Amazing™!
You can trust Deborah as “the right choice” because she has over 20 years of television, fashion and PR experience. Deborah is also a certified image consultant with The Association of International Image Consultants International. As a Leading Style Expert for women over 40, and editor of of Fabulous after 40, Deborah can help you look dress more chic and feel better about yourself and how you present to the world!
The result? You’ll turn heads and radiate class and confidence which can help you be successful in all areas of your life. “I can’t wait to help you look Fabulous today!”
Join the Fabulous after 40 Community “I’m thrilled to invite you become a member of our dynamic community!” — Deborah
Members of the Fabulous after 40 community join for support, fun and friendship—you know, the girlfriend interaction women crave—but leave with so much more … feeling strengthened, uplifted, excited, confident and with empowered to change their not just the way they dress, but the way they live their lives as a vibrant mature woman or influencers.
Join the Fabulous after 40 community in the following ways:
- Comment on the posts on this website. I’d LOVE to know what you think!
- Follow Fabulous After 40 on Twitter
- Like Fabulous after 40 on Facebook
- Watch Fabulous After 40 on YouTube
- Follow and Pin with Fabulous After 40 on Pinterest
- Put us in one of your circles at Google +
- Follow me on Instagram
- Attend one of my online webinars or offline workshops
- Ask a question by emailing: email@example.com
- Send me photos of yourself. If you wore a great outfit and have a good quality picture of it, send it to me to be featured on the site
- Subscribe to my blog feed so you get updated automatically when we post something new
- Or subscribe to my newsletter to get updates once a week
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Fabulous after 40 works with brands that align with the Fabulous after 40 Mission. Brands add tremendous value to the Fabulous after 40 community. Brands are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Sponsor a feature contest
- Sponsor a blog post
- Advertise in our weekly newsletter
- Partner on social media campaigns, including, blog tours and blogger outreach, off-site events, etc.
- Provide giveaways/samples, offering products that benefit community members.
- Offer downloadable e-coupons for products that benefit community members.
- Sponsor a F40 Twitter/Facebook/Google+ hangouts
- Provide product or services at live events, conferences, fundraisers, etc.
Companies and organizations Fabulous after 40 has worked with include: Christopher & Banks, Hanes, P &G, Aveeno, Motorola, Karen Kane, TJ Max, Naturalizer, NYDJ, Conair, Yuko Hair, Fabrizzio Gianni, Foxcroft, Slimpressions, Hold Your Haunches, More magazine, Strivectin, People Style Watch, Marie Bruns Jewelry, and Dobbin Clothing, InStyle Magazine, Karina Dresses, People Stylewatch, Roen Chen, Fit4U, Michael Kors. If you are interested in sponsorship information and opportunities, please visit our sponsorship opportunities page or contact us.