GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND INCREASE YOUR PROFITS BY BECOMING A FABULOUS AFTER 40 AFFILIATE!
What is an affiliate program?
Many online companies such as Fabulous After 40 want to extend their reach into the marketplace and sell more products and services.
So, we invite you to refer sales to us, and earn yourself a hefty commission. It’s a win-win for both!
Here’s how it works:
1. You sign up for our affiliate program (It’s absolutely free and takes only a minute to sign up)
2. You receive your unique affiliate ID code and other information in an e-mail.
3. You promote our products on your website, blog, newsletter, or via email.
4. Your friends click on your affiliate link to our products and purchase through our website.
5. You get notification from us right away by email and receive 40% commissions on eligible products. Commissions are paid the 28th of every month through Paypal if you have accumulated more than $100.00 in commissions.
The beauty of it all is that We Do All the Work! You just place a link on your website, newsletter, blog or in emails and we handle the tracking, sales, collecting the funds, delivery, and commission payments.
Even if you place a link on your website, newsletter, blog or in an email and one of your clients clicks through but does not buy right away, our shopping cart tracking system puts a cookie on the browser of the person visiting the site. The cookie holds your unique affiliate id code, so if your visitor decides to place an order up to one whole year later, you’re still guaranteed to get the commission on the sale. Great, isn’t it?
Sign up now and start making some quick cash! It’s easy and fun.
CLICK HERE to register as a Fabulous After 40 Affiliate today.
You’ll receive an email with your unique id code and affiliate member details.
CLICK HERE to log-in to your account if you are already an affiliate of our program.
CLICK HERE to sign-up for a PayPal account (if you do not already have one).
When you receive your email with the details of your membership and your unique affiliate id code, make sure you file them in a safe place so you can refer to them in the future.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and Amy from our team will be delighted to assist you.