Need a new idea for dress casually, especially if you are petite?
One of my loyal readers, Lisa Richey is a prime example that dressing well on a regular basis is doable and can even be comfortable!
Here is how she does it:
- Vince wool pants (not leggings) are her secret weapon! You can wear these pull on flat front pants day after day and they won’t stretch out.
- Lisa wears only colors that look good on her. This purple sweater is gorgeous on Lisa and it brightens up her day!
- Great stretch belt. Here, once again, is a Suzi Roher belt. At least one of these belts should be in every woman’s closet!
- Leather flat boots that fit her leg. No gaping here… these boots are a great fit and make her look polished!
- Handbag is the right size for her. Lisa is a 5’2 petite and her handbag does not over power her outfit!
- Oversized sunglasses. That is the ticket to looking up to date!
- Silver cuff. Notice that all her hardware on her purse, belt and accessories are consistent (all silver). This is a little detail that can help your outfit look harmonious!
- A touch of animal print. This leopard scarf is one of her “go to” pieces. If you can find a long skinny scarf that you love, it will be an easy way to tie an outfit together.