The Nordstrom 2019 Anniversary Sale is here! You can shop for brand new fall merchandise at HUGE. discounts. Think about it..discounts on fall clothes and fall hasn’t even started!
WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL WITH THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the BIGGEST sale of the year. It also isn’t your ordinary sale because sale products include hundreds of brand new just released fall merchandise from top designers. Many of them are exclusive to Nordstrom, offered at fantastic markdown prices for a limited time only. Deeply discounted summer stock is also on sale.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the best way to get a head start on building your fall wardrobe at a fraction of the cost!
ANNIVERSARY SALE CALENDAR
You can browse the sale catalog here in advance of public access!!
WHEN CAN I START SHOPPING?
If you have a Nordstrom credit card, you can get early access to the sale on July 12th at 12:30 pm ET. Credit card holders can shop one full week ahead of the public and scoop up the many fabulous deals which sell out FAST!!
Be sure to get a Nordstrom credit card so you don’t miss out. Nordstrom will even give you a $60 “note” to spend when you make any purchase on your new card the day you’re approved.
Open to the Public
The sale opens to the public on July 19th and it ends on August 5th. Prices go back UP to full price the next day. (They don’t budge on this end date).
You can still find some great stuff if you don’t start shopping until July 19th because they do restock some items, but there are no guarantees so you are taking your chances.
BEST WAY TO SHOP THE SALE – PREPARE NOW
Since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the biggest sale of the year, it’s important to prepare now. Here are the steps to take to make the most of the sale and to get the best selection.
- I’ll be posting sale updates on my blog (see Nordstrom Sale button in my navigation bar) and my Facebook page and listing popular sale items, so you’ll want to subscribe to the Fabulous After 40 newsletter. The newsletter recaps all my Nordstrom sale posts. The bonus is that when you subscribe, you’ll receive my FREE style guide.
- Sign up for Nordstrom Credit Card for EARLY ACCESS to the sale a week earlier than anyone else.
- Make a list. What items are you hoping to score during the sale? A pair of boots? A winter coat? A pair of jeans? Whatever it is, write it down. You don’t want to go into this sale aimlessly because you’ll get lost and end up buying nothing or panic and miss out. If you know of special events coming up, this is the time to buy those special outfits too. Here is the catalog.
Here are some of my favorite brands that I’ll be watching out for during the sale:
Here are some of my favorite fall items that I’ll be shopping during the sale:
Mark your calendar for July 12th (early access) or July 19th (public access).
- Also, decide whether you’ll shop online or in store. I would recommend online. You’ll avoid the crowds and the lines, and you’ll have immediate access to the sale merchandise. Plus, it’s a real high to have the merchandise delivered right to your doorstep!
- Finally, Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns, excellent customer service and a very positive, risk-free shopping experience. I also happen to think their selection of brands and styles is excellent.
I know what you are thinking… This sale sounds very overwhelming and like a lot of work. But it’s not. A little preparation is worth all the deals you’ll score. Simply follow the bulleted steps above, and you’ll be ready to roll on the day the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale goes live on:
July 12th (early bird access– pick up a Nordstrom credit card)
or July 19th (public access).
Follow along with me and Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It’s going to be so much fun!
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.