It wouldn’t feel like Christmas with a new pair of jammies!
Whether you’re going to be trimming the tree or lounging with a good book and a cup of tea in front of the fire, a comfy pair of Christmas pajamas will keep you warm and cozy. It’s the one thing I buy this time of year without fail because once December hits, the best sleepwear tends to get scooped up quickly. Here are some cute picks from the P.J. world this Christmas! Snap these up. They go fast this time of year.
1. Green Gingham Pajama Set – A soft and stretchy pajama set inspired by classic men’s pajamas will keep you cozy and comfy while lounging or sleeping.
2. Plaid Flannel Shortie Pajamas – You’ll feel like you’re in a cabin by the fireplace with these cozy plaid short PJs made from lightweight cotton-blend flannel and in the prettiest shade of pink plaid.
3. Floral Pajama Set – A night-time classic, this 3/4 sleeve button-front pajama top and matching shorts set is perfect for you lucky gals who live in warmer climates during the winter months.
4. Cocktail Party Pajama Set – If your New Year’s Eve plans include staying at home, this fun holiday sleepwear set with a fun cocktail print will add pizzazz to your party.
5. Long Sleeve Sleep Shirt – A classic pajama top gets a makeover with a longer length and a whimsical poppy print to create the perfect one-piece sleep shirt.
6. Cotton Nightshirt – This holiday-inspired nightshirt crafted from soft, luxe cotton is adorned with festive cars carrying trees and red piping trim.
7. Knit Sleep Set – After a warm bath or just because, slip into this oh-so-cute pajama set. A red scoop neck tee pairs well with festive winter forest pants to send you on your way to sweet dreamland.
8. Bumble Bee Print Pajama Set – Buy for Christmas. Wear year-round. Super soft fabric and a sweet print makes this set a winner whether you are on the giving end or receiving end.
9. Camisole Pajama Set – Hot flashes and night sweats beware! This darling floral set features a camisole top with adjustable straps and lightweight pants to keep you cool and comfortable.
10. Leopard Print Satin Pajamas – Treat yourself or a special someone else to luxurious nights with this satin leopard print pajama set.
shop the look
I always love to slip on a pretty nightie, or cute p.j.’s, toasty slippers and a cozy robe in festive colors. It’s my yearly ritual that makes it really feel like Christmas! How about you? Do you do the same?