One of most asked questions I get from readers is How to hide that stubborn tummy bulge that comes with middle age?
Call it the spare tire, jelly belly, or men-o-pot, this tummy area is a big trouble spot when it comes to dressing.
In this episode of The Fabulous After 40 Podcast, I talk about: What to Wear to Camouflage your Midlife Tummy.
- the art of distraction dressing
- how the right neckline can help hide your tummy
- which colors shrink the tummy
- tips for wearing jewelry to minimize your jelly belly problem
- the one clothing item that can make your tummy look instantly slimmer
Tune in and let me know what you think. If you have any other tips to add, I’d love to hear them too!
Also please Click to Review & Rate the ‘Fabulous After 40 Podcast’ on iTunes! I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU – You’re Fabulous!
Here’s the podcast: How to Dress Your Midlife Middle.