One of the most common questions I get is how to balance classic looks with the latest trends without looking old and frumpy or too young?
Here’s how you do it:
- Start with a classic shirt – keep it tucked out if you have a jelly belly.
- Depending on your body type pair it with jeans that look good on your body type (try white or a color)
- Update your sunglasses so that they are nice and big!
- Use a pop of color in a soft, casual bag
- Cute flats like these are much better than a pair of tennis shoes!
This look is from Tory Burch, but you could easily re-create it with pieces from other stores like J.Crew or T.J. Max.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.