It’s going to be warm this fall, and I’m not talking about the weather. The new fashion colors for Autumn 2019 are a warm palette of exciting shades that reflect a bold, new confidence. These shades are sophisticated and modern and lend themselves to some very interesting color combinations.
The Pantone Color Institute, fashion’s leader in color prediction, has revealed 12 stand-out colors, as well as current takes on the four classic neutrals we can expect to see from fashion designers in their new autumn/winter collections.
Fall’s new Colors Include:
- Chili Pepper – a spicy red that adds drama and excitement.
- Biking Red – an adventurous deep red that’s strong and powerful.
- Créme de Pečhe – a pale peach with softness and ease.
- Peach Pink – warm and flattering, imparts a healthy glow.
- Rocky Road – an earthy and solid brown.
- Fruit Dove – an extroverted pink.
- Sugar Almond – a sweetened shade of brown.
- Dark Cheddar – sharp blend of yellow and orange.
- Galaxy Blue – a thoughtful blue hue evocative of the galaxy.
- Bluestone – a color of quiet resolve.
- Orange Tiger – imparts a fearless energy.
- Eden – a stately forest green.
Fall’s Neutral Colors Include:
How to Wear the Fall New Colors
Mix them together or wear them with these fall neutrals to look up to date and youthful.
I can’t wait to try out these gorgeous new colors that feel really fresh and alive! Biking red, dark cheddar, and nutty almond sugar are three of my favorites.
This gorgeous dress combines several of these new shades, and the result is one stunning dress. Florals are a natural way to show off these new color mixes. This dress showcases Biking red, Chill Pepper, Peach Pink, Fruit Dove, Vanilla Custard and Guacamole, and more!
Here’s a quieter take on these chic shades. Look closely, and you will see Bluestone, Sugared Almond, Paloma, Creme de Peche and touches of Biker Red.
Even popular prints like python have adopted Fall’s fantastic new colors. I love this combo of fall oranges, like orange Tiger, with rich Sugar Almond.
What do you think of the new fall colors? Which will you try first?
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.