There’s nothing like having red in your wardrobe to put you in the mood for the holidays.
RED always makes things so much more Christmas-like, and it’s a great pick-me-up as skies turn cold and gray.
A red shoe, a scarf or a necklace is all you need to dress with holiday spirit. Or, go all out and welcome winter in a red satin sheath dress or sparkly red cocktail dress.
Above is a look at all things red that you can buy as gifts, or incorporate into festive holiday outfits.
1. Open Toe Booties – A contemporary peep-toe bootie cut from luxe materials and balanced on a stiletto heel will definitely get noticed for all the right reasons. This sexy bootie is perfect for a casual night out on the town when you pair it with your favorite dark wash denim. Click here to see how I wear my favorite pair of red booties.
2. Beanie With Faux Fur Pom Pom – Don’t forget the accessories this holiday season! Gift or get the perfect beanie, with a cute faux-fur pom-pom on top.
3. Tassel Earrings – A pair of dangling tassels with vintage charm and sophistication are exactly what you need to top off your look this holiday season.
5. Sheath Dress – If you are looking to make a quietly elegant statement at a holiday party this season, this ruffle sleeve sheath dress is the way to go.
6. Fitted Blazer – This blazer is a true crowd-pleaser with its polished cut and pop of color. It’s layer-ready to provide warmth without all the bulk.
7. Convertible Clutch – Elevate your holiday style with this elegant pleated convertible clutch.
8. Suede Loafer Slides – Put your best foot forward this holiday season in this loafer and mule rolled in one. Beautifully stitched suede sets this shoe apart from all others.
9. Lace-Up Sweater – If you have someone on your gift list who loves sweaters, this beautifully-detailed sweater is the one to give. Grommet lace-up detail at the shoulder elevates the look of this simple cotton blend crewneck.
Shop these and more festive red gifts here:
GREEN is another stunning jewel tone that looks magical at Christmas. Something as simple as a green turtleneck or green suede pair of boots can add a huge wow factor to your look.
Above are a few gorgeous things you can easily work into festive holiday outfits. Go green this year and look even prettier than your shining Christmas tree.
1. Velvet Blazer – Full of work-to-play perfection, this polished, velvet blazer is takes you from office to happy hour without missing a beat.
2. Tassel Necklace – For the gal who loves to accessorize, this plush velvet tassel necklace embellished with shining strands and beads will bring a smile to her face. Perfect for layering or wearing on its own.
3. Cashmere Scarf – Cashmere is a luxurious gift, and if you don’t want to splurge on a sweater, a scarf is the next best thing! Long fringe tips this tissue-weight scarf woven in a soft blend of wool and cashmere.
4. Velvet Wrap Dress – When you want a festive dress for the holidays but don’t want one that’s overly embellished with sequins or beading, a simple, you can go wrong with this elegant velvet wrap dress.
5. Cap Toe Ballet Flat – For the friend who has always wanted a pair of Tory Burch ballet flats but won’t splurge on herself, you can come to the rescue with this pair featuring a signature stacked-T medallion and grosgrain ribbon.
6. Ring Handle Bag – For casual holiday outings, this mini crossbody bag will keep all your essentials in the proper place with plenty of interior organization.
7. Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater – Beyond basic, this turtleneck is updated with the soft luxury of cashmere. Add it to your winter wardrobe and you’ll wear it year after year.
8. Croc-Embossed Ankle Booties – Dress up any holiday look with the sleek profile and chic pointed toe on this ankle bootie. A chunky block heel adds all-day comfort.
9. Wrap Top – Wear this simple yet pretty wrap top for your office holiday lunch or out for cocktails with the girls. A pullover, wrap design, v-neck, and 3/4 length sleeves are super flattering on any body type.
Shop these and more festive green gifts here:
Here are a few more red and green festive items from Amazon:
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.