Come and meet my blogger friends at the The Blogging Boomers Carnival! The carnival is a round-up of the best lifestyle boomer blogs for boomer women. Meet:
- SoBabyBoomer – Her decision not to remarry is part of the fastest-growing subset of cohabiting couples in the U.S. nowadays — those permanently engaged boomers.
- Over at Contemporary Retirement, Ann writes about a new study that shows that the US and UK exercise guidelines won’t stop weight gain for older women.
- On her long-term backpacking trip, Barbara Weibel at Hole In The Donut Travels begins her adventure in Mexico’s fabulous Copper Canyon, but first she has to get through an eight-hour bus ride that is stopped and searched five times by the Mexican Federal Police.
- Go learn more about the Midlife Crisis Queen’s own unique perspective on Oprah’s “Aging Brilliantly” campaign. She calls it “the best aging that money can buy!”
- Should the expression ““Happy Wife, Happy Life” be changed to “Happy Life, Happy Wife”? LifeTwo’s columnist Laurie Israel thinks so and says why.
- Vaboomer welcomes Spring. Watch live cam of a bald eagle nest in New Jersey with mama eagle and babies!
- It’s All About Aging wants to know if you know what’s in the finance reform bill that could hurt entrepreneurs? Check out the new proposed regulations for angel investors.
- You’ve seen hundreds of those lists of 10 top cities to retire to. Here’s another one the Boomer Chronicles likes.
- Janet at Gen Plus brings you an inside perspective on life coaching.
Finally, Love New York City, but dread the idea of walking around all day in shoes that hurt your feet? Find out how to look stylish and feel comfortable in the right shoes at Fabulous after 40.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.