It’s almost November and the holidays are closer than you think, so it’s not too early to start thinking about holiday wear. No matter how big or small your holiday celebrations, it wouldn’t be Christmas without a bit of sparkle and shine. Here are 10 Chic ways to razzle-dazzle them this holiday season.
1. High Neck Sequin Halter Top – Show off your sexy shoulders this holiday season in this effortlessly elegant sequin halter top with a gleaming finish.
2. Sequin Mini Bag – Don’t forget party accessories! If you’re looking for a party bag to wear with everything, this small but mighty bag is it. It includes a shoulder strap for easy carrying, so your hands are free for holding hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
3. Balloon Sleeve Cocktail Dress – The party doesn’t start until you walk in wearing this fabulous twinkling sequin cocktail dress with bubbling balloon sleeves and a graceful v-neckline.
4. Sequined Wide-Leg Pants – When you want a dramatic look that isn’t a dress, these sequin-trimmed wide-leg pants are a great choice. The split at each side seam with shimmering glass rhinestones is so unique and eye-catching.
5. Sequin Trim Cardigan – A basic cardigan gets an upgrade with dazzling sequin details at the shoulders to draw the eye up. If you’re heading to a casual get-together and want a light layer to toss on over a cami, this sweater will do the trick.
6. Sequin Wrap Top – Add a dash of sparkle to your holiday date night or party look with this pretty, gold sequin wrap front top. Looks just as fabulous with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans as it does with black trousers.
7. Sequin Tank Top – Turn heads on your next night out in this chic and sparkling sequin-covered tank top. Comes in 7 fabulous, party-ready colors.
8. Pointy Toe Mary Jane Pump – A shimmering pointy-toe heel with a slim heel and Mary Jane strap will pair perfectly with wide-leg trousers, a cocktail dress, or a jumpsuit this holiday season.
9. Beaded Mesh Top – This boat-neck top with beautiful beading is a perfect choice for a more formal look. This pretty top reminds me of a nighttime sky in winter, full of stars and constellations that light up the night.
10. Gold Lattice Weave Sandals – Whether you choose casual jeans or dressy pants for your holiday party outfit, these gold, heeled mules with a streamlined silhouette are a sophisticated choice.
11. Sequin Sweatshirt – If your holiday plans include spending most of your time at home hosting family, this sequin sweatshirt is ideal for those casual occasions. You’ll be chic and comfortable as you entertain your guests.