If you are not used to styling your hair one of the tools that have been popular for a while is a hair straightener.
Here are some tips on how to use one so that your hair will not get damaged and prepare your hair for the flat iron.
- make sure your hair is clean and conditioned first
- while hair is still wet, use a thermal spray our heat treatment to prime your hair
- first fluff your hair with a hair dryer using just your fingers (no brush) to get most of the moisture out
- then use a round brush to get your hair as straight as possible
- make sure to use a hair straightener coated with ceramic so that it won’t damage hair
Congratulations to Melissa McMaster for your styling tip. You have won a Chi Flat Iron.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.