As we age our hair gets frizzy and dull. If you want to have shiny, frizz-free hair, try using a flat iron.
Here are a few tips to help you use one without damaging your hair.
- Make sure your hair is clean and conditioned first
- While hair is still wet, use a thermal spray or heat treatment to prime your hai
- First, fluff your hair with a hairdryer using just your fingers (no brush) to get most of the moisture out
- Then use a round brush to get your hair as straight as possible
- Make sure to use a hair straightener coated with ceramic so that it doesn’t damage hair
Congratulations to Melissa McMaster for your styling tip. You have won a Chi Flat Iron.