As we age our hair gets frizzy and dull. If you want to have shiny, frizz-free hair, try using a flat iron.
Here are a few tips to help you use one without damaging your hair.
- Make sure your hair is clean and conditioned first
- While hair is still wet, use a thermal spray or heat treatment to prime your hai
- First, fluff your hair with a hairdryer using just your fingers (no brush) to get most of the moisture out
- Then use a round brush to get your hair as straight as possible
- Make sure to use a hair straightener coated with ceramic so that it doesn’t damage hair
Congratulations to Melissa McMaster for your styling tip. You have won a Chi Flat Iron.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.