One of the most popular questions I get is: Is it okay to wear white pants after Labor Day ?
The short answer is yes, although that may seem a little foreign, at our age. It certainly wasn’t the rule growing up, but now it’s perfectly fine. It’s all in the way you style it. Take a look at these examples of how to wear white pants in fall and see if you don’t agree.
Here are some tips for wearing white pants in the fall
1) It depends on the temp! (One year it might be in the high 20′s in October; another year it is freezing in Oct.)
2) Don’t wear bright white from top to bottom. You are better off to wear white jeans after labor day with a colored top or a creamy top.
3) White shoes seem too (unless they are sneakers).
4) A heavier weight fabrication takes white later into the season. For example: white denimn jeans work, white linen pants say summer.
5) Warmer colored whites like ivory or cream are seasonless.
6) A white cocktail ensemble is always a knock-out ( especially in a city that loves black!)
To see an example of how to transition a white dress into fall check out this post.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.