Safari-style clothing is far from new, but it’s a popular spring favorite that always looks sporty and on-trend. Here are some of the fresh and modern ways to wear it.
1. The Classic Safari Dress
Choose one good piece as your safari focal point. I love this flowy olive shirt dress teamed up with rustic sandals and an armful of bangles.
2. The Safari Jumpsuit
This khaki jumpsuit is a new way to interpret this trend. Colorful tribal jewelry, an earthy backpack-style bag, and chunky block heels have been added to create a sporty/glam feel.
3. Safari Shorts
Chic lace-up sandals, beaded tassel earrings, and a fab bag elevate this outfit from a rustic Indiana Jones look to a modern 2017 fashion look. A gorgeous leather tote polishes it all off and gives this outfit a modern edge.
Other new ways to wear Safari include:
- Monochromatic Safari – all one color or slightly varying shades of one color make a strong and slimming statement.
- Safari Inspired Clothing with some shine– Safari has never been so glamorous.
- Suede Safari – yes to suede in spring and summer.
- Neutral Safari pieces mixed with bold brights like yellow and orange, even blue, make it fashion-forward.
- Safari dresses in interesting styles with unusual details.