Safari style clothing is far from new, but it’s a popular spring favorite that always looks sporty and on-trend. Here are some of the fresh and modern ways to wear it.
1. The Classic Safari Dress
Choose one good piece as your safari focal point. I love this flowy olive shirtdress that has been teamed up with rustic sandals and an armful of bangles.
2. The Safari Jumpsuit
This khaki jumpsuit is a new way to interpret this trend. Colorful tribal jewelry, an earthy backpack-style bag, and chunky block heels have been added to create a sporty/glam feel.
3. Safari Shorts
Chic lace-up sandals, beaded tassel earrings, and a fab bag elevate this outfit from a rustic Indiana Jones look to a modern 2017 fashion look. A gorgeous leather tote polishes it all off and gives this outfit a modern edge.
Other new ways to wear Safari include:
- Monochromatic Safari – all one color or slightly varying shades of one color make a strong and slimming statement.
- Safari Inspired Clothing with some shine– Safari has never been so glamorous.
- Suede Safari – yes to suede in spring and summer.
- Neutral Safari pieces mixed with bold brights like yellow and orange even blue – this makes it fashion forward.
- Safari dresses in interesting styles with unusual details.
Did you like this Post?
This post contains revenue generating affiliate links which helps support my business at no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping via my links.