Looking for some fabulous fall starter pieces? To help you get started, I’m sharing a few of my favorites form Nordstrom. Have a look!
1. You know I love a beautiful wrap dress, and this hammered satin dress has won my heart. And the price is right too!
2. A pointy toe and tapered heel make this open-toe sandal a sexy choice for nights out. This such a classy shoe!
3. Bring shine to everyday and special occasion outfits with these slim, chain-link drop earrings. I love the two-tone mix and that shape is so modern!
4. I love this sleek, Minimalist crossbody bag wihth chain hardware on the flap pocket that adds a bit of shine.
5. This water-resistant puffer jacket is a gorgeous color and chic with that gorgeous neckline and hood and smartly tied belt.
6. Snag the universally loved Pillow Talk lip kit from Charlotte Tilbury at an all-time low price. I am a huge fan of this brand. it’s my go-to make-up.
7. This slouchy v-neck sweater looks so cozy, and I adore this beautiful shade of blue. It’s bring a sunny feel to all those fall dark colors.
8. Wrap front and elongated cuffs add a modern vibe to this billowy blouse. Such a classy basic to have in your wardrobe!
9. This mock neck sleeveless dress provides a wonderful canvas to create a gorgeous outfit. Toss on a blazer or a sweater, add a scarf, a pair of heels, and a bag, and you’re all set. Mock necks are everywhere this fall!
10. Faux leather pants from NYDJ feature exclusive Lift-Tuck technology to smooth the tummy and lift the behind. Sounds good to me!
11. Classic meets edgy in this mixed media jacket with faux leather sleeves and collar. This is so unique. A real statement maker!
12. A bold, plaid print that’s perfect for fall stands out on this sleek peplum top. I love the rich combo of colors and the silky look.
13. Decorative stitching lends a Western vibe to these suede ankle booties. That pointy toe is so chic.