The Nordstrom anniversary sale is on!
If you are a Nordstrom cardholder you can buy these NOW!
If you don’t own a Nordstrom card, you can apply for it here, or wait until July 15th when the sale is open to the general public. If you are waiting until the 15th, preview what you like and pop these items below in your cart now, so you are ready to go on Friday, July 15th!
To help you get started, I’m sharing a few of my favorites. Have a look.
1. I love a structured blazer, and this houndstooth one has shaping and accents in all the right places.
2. I plan to add a bit of edge to my wardrobe with these faux leather straight-leg pants.
3. Need a dressy shoe? This crystal strap heel has a hint of glitz and glamour for a fancy occasion.
4. Give your skinny jeans a break and opt for a pair of bootleg jeans that shape and hold.
5. Layer under a blazer or sweater or wear this printed v-neck tank alone.
6. Here’s another great blouse. This cowl-neck, balloon sleeve blouse is a nice transition piece to take you from fall to winter.
7. There are plenty of deals on accessories too like this simple yet elegant necklace.
8. When those cold temperatures set in, you’ll be glad you bought this thermal knit sweater. That’s a gorgeous blue.
9. Fitted blazer comes in this gorgeous neutral shade that goes with EVERYTHING or pair with #14 below).
10. A pointed toe, a kitten heel, and chain-link hardware give these booties all eye-catching details.
11. Cashmere is always a good investment, and this super-soft balloon-sleeve sweater will last you for years.
12. These head-turning sunnies have polarized lenses and tortoiseshell frames.
13. This wrap sweater with a side tie looks luxe but it’s actually under $60.
14. High waist flare trousers are a great addition to your modern workday wardrobe.
15. Here’s another fab work wardrobe staple, a frilly blouse that’s professional yet feminine.
16. This versatile sweater dress is exactly what we need for warm days and transitional cool nights.
1. From the boardroom to dinner, this gorgeous sheath dress gets the job done.
2. Carry this mini bag as a crossbody with a leather strap or over your arm with a chain strap.
3. Casual knit blazer is perfect for occasions where a structured blazer is too stuffy.
4. I absolutely fell in love with the gorgeous teal color of this tie-neck blouse.
5. Try a pair of fun sunglasses for a change!
6. Luxe suede boots have the perfect heel height.
7. Add to romantic touch to your look with this square neck, puffy sleeve sweater.
8. This reversible ruana gives you two looks in one.
9. Work-to-weekend wide-leg pants will become a closet favorite.
10. Pointed toe flat with chunky knotted detail is the fall accessory you need.
11. Updated moto jacket has an edgy asymmetric zip and a beautiful purple hue.
12. Cozy dolman sleeve sweater comes in 4 colors and is under $40.
13. You’ll definitely make a statement in this faux leather, croc-embossed shirt dress.
14. On-trend cutouts add visual appeal to this figure-skimming long sleeve top.
15. Ruched, body con dress creates curves in all the right places.
16. This flat mule has a vintage appeal with its antique rope buckle and pretty pink color.
17. Do not wait on this one! This comfy mock neck sweater is going to go fast!